Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kodachroo-oo-oome

I guess it's a good thing Paul Simon didn't decide to write his song about cameras today. He'd probably have a hard time fitting "charge coupled device" into the rhyme scheme...

So I got my new digital camera, a Fujifilm Finepix V10. My old camera is an HP C200 that I've had since 1999. It's fine for close-up shots where I can control the lighting, but not for long-distance outdoor stuff. Now that I can take pictures, maybe I'll have something to post here.

Also, today I saw a 1984 Renault Alliance convertible. As if that's not odd enough, it was on a trailer with two late-model BMWs, pulling into the BMW dealership near Bala Ave and Montgomery Ave. I'm wondering if it was going for like $25 at auction, and they just couldn't pass it up.

No comments: